Monday, December 20, 2010

The wrap up

                Seems like forever ago since my last blog. Finals week came and went, and I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders. I was lucky enough to go skiing Friday for the first time this season. It was a great day, and the perfect opportunity to blow off some steam. I finally finished all my Christmas shopping this weekend (mental note to never go to the mall the Saturday before Christmas again). I’m having so much fun wrapping and making pretty tags.
                I’ve also been given the duty of Christmas dinner this year, and I’m pretty excited for it. I’ve got some research (and grocery shopping) to do to come up with some new recipes—but for the classics too so my dad and brother are happy. My list of things to do this week seems to keep on growing; I want to make cookie boxes for gifts as well. And since Kenzie and I have a few days off this week I’d loveeee to squeeze in another ski trip…at least my list is full of fun, holiday things to do.

                And for my fashion wrap up, I’ve been wearing my scarves a new way lately. I safety pin the two ends together and put it on like a loop with the pin at the back of my neck. Twist twice (once with shorter scarves), and wah-lah, a new accessory.
                I also went festive and bold this week with my nail color, by sporting some forest green. I figured red would work too for the Christmas spirit, but green changed things up. This color is Rimmel Camouflage.


Happy Festivities!
Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment