Monday, December 6, 2010

The wind down

                Normally, I am a neurotic freak during the last week of classes. But right now, I am happy to report that I’m feeling relatively stress-free. I’m actually more concerned about going out this week than worried about finishing final papers. That’s not to say I haven’t been doing my work, I have. But I’m sleeping easy with the outlook that the sooner I finish my projects and papers, the sooner I’ll be rewarding myself with a fun night out, Saturday morning coffee, and a manicure.

                On an aside, this freezing weather has me acting like a home-bug. But when I come in from a frigid walk home from class, these fuzzy booties are like hot cocoa for my feet. And although my dog seems to think they are a wearable chew toy, they are a piece of heaven after a long day of Uggs. They are a small investment for a big payoff of chilling at home comfort. Mine are about $20 at Old Navy.

For those of you who don't believe your eyes, Mackenzie is cooking in this photo =)
            
                My roommates and I recently established a new tradition, Taco Tuesday. Last week, we made chicken with red beans, tomato, lettuce, guac, sour cream and salsa in soft wraps. There are rumors of nachos for tomorrow. Mmmmmm...




Gia, Lei, myself and Liz...so sad there aren't many downtown trips left this semester.
Happy Studying!
Love,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment