Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rants & Technical Difficulties

     I am NOT a Mac person. Period. I'd love to get one someday and learn all the ins and outs of it, but for now, I'm stuck sitting in the campus computer lab, frustrated that there is no right click and Control + C does not equal copy. I think it's safe to say I'd rather be learning Chinese right now than iMovie. And loud guy who's hip-hop ringtone keeps going off? You're not helping! If I were in the privacy of my own apartment, I'd be throwing a temper tantrum at this very moment. But since that might hurt my rep on campus, I'm blogging to express my angry energy.
What I feel like doing right now. Pic from: http://www.theyeshivaworld.com 
     For a short week, this one's sure dragging. I just feel as though my mind is elsewhere, already checked out. And all those projects I was keeping up on? They're starting to pile up. It would help if the things I thought would be easy didn't take FOREVER. Curse you, Macintosh!

Later for now,
Unless you're a Geek Squad member, and in that case, find me at Southern.

1 comment:

  1. Steve Jobs is such a jokester! "Command" is your "Control" key. And he offers just the one button on his mouse.

    ReplyDelete