Monday, November 15, 2010

Four weeks and counting...

I'm in a slump...
     I do like my classes this semester, but after almost three months of the same routine, it can get a bit monotonous. But while I'm hoping the rest of this month rushes by, I'm not sure I want this semester to be over either. Spring semester is always a little less fun--snow storms don't really make you want to put heels on and go out. And after that, I have one semester left (hopefully). So I'm hoping this last full week before Thanksgiving break blows by so I can come back refreshed and ready to enjoy the last few weeks of class in December.
     And thinking about Winter break also has me thinking about January--the new year, my birthday, and my intersession class. Lots of changes...and some new, New Year's resolutions.
     Right now, I'm going to grudgingly put on my gym shoes and try to break this lazy mood.
Love,
Annie

Another outfit from last week. Not sure what I'd call this look. Red isn't usually my color, but I love a change.


Sweater, Hollister (Gift from Kenzie's mom).
 Jeggings, American Eagle
Scarf, Street vendor
Boots, Target


Kenzie and I were craving something different. He suggested nachos.
Ingredients: 1 bag tortilla chips, taco blend cheese, jalepenos, tomato, onion, refried beans
Served with sour cream and guac. Result: mmmmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment