Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Elementary, my dear Watson

                When I was leaving my apartment this morning, my roommate said I looked like I was should be going to solve a crime. I was definitely channeling Sherlock Holmes with this outfit, and I love the vintage-y feel of it. Today turned out to be a beautiful Fall day after what felt like a freezing Winter morning. So I was able to go sans-jacket with the cozy sweater. My feet were comfy and warm in my Uggs, which conveniently are the same chocolate brown as my hat. I’m feeling better today, but while still suffering cold symptoms, being stylish and unique put me in a happy mood.
                 Whenever I wear a hat, I feel the need to pump up my eye make-up, so my eyes don’t completely disappear. I layered up on bronze eye shadow and thick liquid liner. This is one of my favorite laid back hairstyles as well—I had Liz give me two French braids last night, and woke up with soft waves this morning.

Walk the dog, and take pics for my blog at the same time? I think so.

I felt like a character from Dicken's time



Pretty blue skies


Hat: Forever 21
Sweater: Gap, gift from Mackenzie's mom
Belt: Borrowed on a long term basis from Mom ;)
Jeans: Delia's
Boots: Ugg (And I'm sure Kenzie would want me to mention he bought them for me a few years ago)
Love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment