Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

     For most adults, the new year begins on January first. For me, it starts on the first day of class. Every year is like another chance—to meet new people, get better grades, actually use your gym membership. Two weeks into classes, I’m trying to make good on my resolutions, some being those listed above and others include writing this blog, succeeding in my new major (English) and, oh yeah, enjoying myself! Well, I successfully wrote my first paper, and have been loving living with my friends in our new apartment. But my professors are already cranking up the juice, so it’s getting difficult to have those last two goals work in harmony.

     My final resolution for this semester is to be creative with my fashion choices, and to find my own style. This was challenging the past two weeks because of the lingering summer weather. I’m hoping scarves and boots can come into the picture soon! But for now, here’s my summery outfit that I wore on the first day of class (with my puppy, Monti, running out of the picture).

     For today, I’m catching up on some homework to lighten my load for next week and enjoying being in my hometown, Stratford. Until next week, what will you resolve to do this year?

Best,

Annie

1 comment:

  1. Annie,
    I'm proud of you for starting a blog! I think it's great and can't wait to read more. I also love your outfit! Hopefully I'll see you and Kenz this weekend.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete